1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.6 and Internet Explorer 7 (not compatible)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by henry@, Jul 9, 2006.

1. henry@

henry@ Guest

Hello SWSOFT guys,

I don't know if you have noticed this but please install Ineternet Explorer 7 and see that Plesk 7.6 interface is not displaying the icons correctly. All icons are placed verticaly in one column.

Pls fix this with the next release.

Henryk

2. JackL

JackL Guest

IE 7.0 is still beta. I think this will be corrected in official release. This is not Plesk issue

John S.G.

3. henry@

henry@ Guest

Jackl,

It is not because of the IE 7 beta, Plesk 7.5.6 works just fine on IE7 and on Vista.

Henry

4. awpti

awpti Guest

Matters not. IE7 is a beta. There is no official support for it from any company. Use a properly supported, non-beta browser.

5. ColorPrint

ColorPrint Guest

it was fixed in Plesk 7.6.1

6. matija

matija Guest

When and where was 7.6.1 released? Did a search on support/download/updater but no sign of this update...

7. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    IE Plesk Login Fails

Dear ALL -
    Greetings ..

I have had this problem for such a long time now ..

ALL Customers including me fail to successfuly logon to Plesk -

A right username and password are provided and plesk processes..shows its loged on for a few seconds and then loads the login page again without any ERRORS.

Its now obvious that IE produces this problem, but Opera and Mozila work fine .many times!

Please advice if there is any thing I should know!

Thanks

Joseph

8. elton

elton Guest

same problem here but it just happens in some machines