1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.6 and Sitebuilde 3.1 Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by TarkanVeKurdu, Jul 10, 2006.

1. TarkanVeKurdu

TarkanVeKurdu Guest

Hello ,

I have made a clean installation with plesk 7.6 without sitebuilder . Everything looks fine but when I try to add a client it gives me the following error and dont let me creat it :

Error: Cannot create client: SiteBuilder version 3.1 or higher is not installed

What could be the problem here ? I dont want to use sitebuilder on this configuration.

Regards

2. henry@

henry@ Guest

Hi,

did you install your plesk as a Custom Installation or Complete or default?

3. TarkanVeKurdu

TarkanVeKurdu Guest

Hello ,

I have made a default installation and also tried full installation. The same problem exists. I am trying to install it on windows virtuozzo vps.

Regards

4. henry@

henry@ Guest

Tarkan,

You need to choose the Custom installation when installing plesk and Under Plesk Core or soemthing the very top text, you need to remove Sitebuilder. You can also do it now. Go to Remove Programs in windows and choose Plesk and click on Change then click on modify and disable Sitebuilder

Let me know

5. TarkanVeKurdu

TarkanVeKurdu Guest

Hi Henry,

I might be doing something from but there is no sitebuilder option in the setup . I choose custom installation and I checked all the fields but no sitebuilder option.

Regards

6. henry@

henry@ Guest

Tarkan,

It is under Plesk Core Files or something, I don't remember.

If you like I can help you with that on a remote desktop. Do you have any instant messengers? Yahoo or MSn? my msn id is: henryk855@msn.com or yahoo id is: wwwfulldatecom@yahoo.com

Henry

7. webhostheaven

webhostheaven Guest

I'm having the same issue, trying to figure out a fix as we speak.

8. TarkanVeKurdu

TarkanVeKurdu Guest

Well we also couldnt solve it. Plesk setup file in Virtuozzo windows environment doesnt work good. there is no sitebuilder option in the setup configurations to remove .