• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.6 and Sitebuilde 3.1 Problem

T

TarkanVeKurdu

Hello ,

I have made a clean installation with plesk 7.6 without sitebuilder . Everything looks fine but when I try to add a client it gives me the following error and dont let me creat it :

Error: Cannot create client: SiteBuilder version 3.1 or higher is not installed

What could be the problem here ? I dont want to use sitebuilder on this configuration.

Regards

Hi,

did you install your plesk as a Custom Installation or Complete or default?

Hello ,

I have made a default installation and also tried full installation. The same problem exists. I am trying to install it on windows virtuozzo vps.

Regards

Tarkan,

You need to choose the Custom installation when installing plesk and Under Plesk Core or soemthing the very top text, you need to remove Sitebuilder. You can also do it now. Go to Remove Programs in windows and choose Plesk and click on Change then click on modify and disable Sitebuilder

Let me know

Hi Henry,

I might be doing something from but there is no sitebuilder option in the setup . I choose custom installation and I checked all the fields but no sitebuilder option.

Regards

Tarkan,

It is under Plesk Core Files or something, I don't remember.

If you like I can help you with that on a remote desktop. Do you have any instant messengers? Yahoo or MSn? my msn id is: [email protected] or yahoo id is: [email protected]

Henry

I'm having the same issue, trying to figure out a fix as we speak.

Well we also couldnt solve it. Plesk setup file in Virtuozzo windows environment doesnt work good. there is no sitebuilder option in the setup configurations to remove .

Back