• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.6 Installation Error - Please Help

J

jpatton

Hello,

I am running 7.5.6 for Windows 2003 and did the Web Installer. Everything downloaded fine but this error occurs towards the end of the installation. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Error 1311. Source file not found:
C:\WINDOWS\Installer\Plesk\060529.21\Plesk71.cab

Please let me know ASAP. Thank you!

The installation worked...but now I have to fix the minor problems of the update. Always fun.

Thanks so much!!

We had problems with a few Web pages we built in ASP. When Plesk updated the database and such our ASP files were unable to be written and therefore produced the following error:

~~~~~~~~~~
Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005'

Server.CreateObject Access Error

/header.asp, line 15

The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions. Access is denied to this object.
~~~~~~~~~~

I contacted our programmer and he was able to fix the problem. Other than that everything else seems to have been updated successfully.

Kindly post here how your programmer fixed the problem...

If you use DB in your scripts and the DB is located in the http folder you should add on the DB files modify permissions for IUSR_domainFTPuser and if you use dedicated application pool you should add modify permission for IWAP_domainFTPuser or IWAM_plesk(defayult) if you use Plesk default pool

Back