• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7 and asp ?

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi :)

After installing plesk 7.0 with the migration tool all is running nearly perfect i did not have any problems with the upgrade fram Plesk 6.5.2 to 7.0 so good work Plesk people :) But i have one thing. i host both php and asp sites the problem is the asp site i get this error now :
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

The fun thing is that the site somtimes work but mostly not, i have tryed to delete the database and install it again, i have also tryed to delete the whole domaine and make a new one but i still getting this internal server error, is there any that can help me with this problem ?

Regards john

You have the custom error pages option checked in the domain settings, this makes it difficult to troubleshoot asp errors. So I would toggle this off and then run the page again and look at the error it produces.

Good luck.

Hi :)

Thank you for your fast answer :)

I have now disabled that and get the error :
HTTP 500 - Intern serverfejl
Internet Explorer

So it is a server bug as i see it ?

Please take a look at the site : www.jhgulve.dk

Regards John

Hi,
This is the error I get:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'c:\inetpub\vhosts\jhtrading.dk\httpdocs\data\proddata.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

/Default.asp, line 7

So its an access problem.... guess you have to allow mutiple users (sorry been awhile since I have used access!).

Just go to Plesk ==>FileManger==>HTTPDOCS==>DATA==>proddata.mdb(in the right of this line that the MDB file there, you have like a lock!click on this lock) after that check all the cubes and that's all.

;)
Have problems? post them here.

Yes,
Go to your server, C:/inetpub/vhosts/domain.com/error_docs:

Rename the Internal_Server_Error.html
To some thing, example Internalerror.html

This can help.
Inform me.

So post here the error.
What did you think? That I will guess you error?:confused:

Hi

Hehe sorry. I get the same error as the first time when i remouved the costum error option.

>You have the custom error pages option checked in the domain settings, this makes it difficult to troubleshoot asp errors. So I would toggle this off and then run the page again and look at the error it produces.<

Regards

John

Originally posted by addstravel
Hi,
This is the error I get:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'c:\inetpub\vhosts\jhtrading.dk\httpdocs\data\proddata.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

/Default.asp, line 7

So its an access problem.... guess you have to allow mutiple users (sorry been awhile since I have used access!).

Hey i'm having that error message for the domains that run ODBC connections on our web serv as well. I've checked google and it prompted me for this as the solution:

Please give "full control" rights to user "psaadm" for the following register key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREODBC

Also give "full control" rights to user "Everyone" for temp directory of the server %temp%

can anyone guide me with this????? how do i give full control rights to a particular use for a register key????

Back