• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 7 release date

S

sebastian

Anybody got any insider news about when plesk 7 for windows is going to be released?

I just installed 6.5.1 Yesterday to find out, that 6.5.2 was released today, so if I install 6.5.2 today does that mean, that 7.0.0 will be released tomorrow?

I think everyone would agree 7.0 won't be released tomorrow, and if it were it wouldn't be wise to install it on a production machine until it's been out at least a month (And that's if you want to be cutting edge,we'll wait longer.)

Plesk 7 is still a few months away, but is under production.

From what I understand (and knowing some of the people behind this new version) I would expect it to be in a much better position at initial release then Plesk 6.5.2 is right now.

Originally posted by ddreams
Plesk 7 is still a few months away, but is under production.

From what I understand (and knowing some of the people behind this new version) I would expect it to be in a much better position at initial release then Plesk 6.5.2 is right now.
Have you heard whether it will be upgradable from 6.5.x or whether it will require a fresh install?

Matt

I've heard yes, but with the changes I'm hereing I'm beginning to wonder.

I would doubt sw-soft would release Plesk without an upgrade option. My big question is going to be whether it works and if so, how well.

Back