• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.0.1?

H

Hultenius

Plesk 8.0.0 was released more then two months ago.
Shouldn't Plesk 8.0.1 be released soon? Has anyone here information about Plesk 8.0.1 or the latest roadmap?

I still wait for a stable version of Plesk 8...

same here.. I'm currently getting burned by Plesk 8.0.0 instabilities..

SW Soft, please please get the codebase stable before rushing to relase the product! Plesk is waaaaay to expensive of a product to release betas to customers hoping to run a production system...

I would recommend to anybody considering to Plesk 8 to wait for 8.0.1 or install a stable version 7.5.x

yesterday a person from the plesk support told me that plesk 8.0.1 should be available today

(i have the horde 8.0.1 package installed from the supporter)

Originally posted by danliker
yesterday a person from the plesk support told me that plesk 8.0.1 should be available today

(i have the horde 8.0.1 package installed from the supporter)

Today is June 16 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thewolf
Did anyone try it? Is it stable?

Thanks.

Seems all right with the exeption of Tomcat5 it does not seems to install for us.

Originally posted by thewolf
Did anyone try it? Is it stable?

Thanks.
Nothing they release is stable. swsoft doesn't know what "stable" means. Personally, I'm tired of being the unwilling beta tester, and am going to wait a few weeks on this one.

ive installed it.

its great - all the updates in the control panel show up as done, no message reminding me that theres still something left (even though there wasnt), and finally the backup for my main domain is working again.

great job so far :)

As I said in another post elsewhere, this update has been very good.

49 servers updated with only 1 with any issue. And that one was with space to download the update rpms, not the updates themseleves.

One things I did notice is that Plesk gave us new Applications for users to install, unfortunately, many of them are already out of date and / or cannot be installed due to not being compatible with PHP 5!!!

Do you have any details on the bug? It does not seem to be affecting any of our servers at the moment.

Also what OS and Version?

Back