• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.1.1 updater (debian) says "No Available releases"

C

churria

Hi,

All my Debian (Sarge) servers, when i try to update, the updater says:
"No Available releases"

And in /tmp/autoinstaller3.log

Autoinstaller 3.1.2 (build at 2007-03-21 17:57) started at (timezone CET) Thu Apr 19 01:07:57 2007
Command line args: /opt/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --enable-xml-output --source-type=plesk --show-releases --target=/root/psa

Try to find rcfile...
Autoinstaller rcfile not found.
Environment locale name is 'es_ES'
Warning: Locale es_ES is not supported, used en_US.
Supported non-english locales is: fr_FR.UTF-8, ja_JP.UTF-8, zh_CN.UTF-8, zh_TW.UTF-8
Check hostname is sucessfull.
Create FileFetcher object: is local=0
target_root_dir=/root/psa/, source=http://autoinstall.plesk.com/
Opsys detected as: os_name=Linux os_vendor=Debian version=3.1 arch=i686 environment=
Final opsys (with overriding) is: os_name=Linux os_vendor=Debian version=3.1 arch=i686 environment=
repository: Get brief packages info for all sources
Checking for installed system packages...DebRepository: readSystemPackagesBrief: execute dpkg-query --show '--showformat=s:${Status}\nF:${Package}_installed.deb\nN:${Package}\nV:${Version}\nA:${Architecture}\nX:\n'| awk '/^s:install ok/,/^X:/ { print $0}'| grep -v '^s:'
done.
Download file products.inf3: 100% done.
Download file plesk.inf3: 100% done.
Download file sitebuilder.inf3: 11%..100% done.
Remove not actual releases
Update package names cache.
Release PLESK_8_1_1 contains no any build for this OS
build for Linux Debian 3.1 i386 (SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.0/sitebuilder-3.0.0-deb3.1-i386.inf3) is fit
release SB_3_0_0 is actual
build for Linux Debian 3.1 i386 (SiteBuilder/SiteBuilder_3.0.1/sitebuilder-3.0.1-deb3.1-i386.inf3) is fit
release SB_3_0_1 is actual
Release SB_3_0_2 contains no any build for this OS
Exit with OK status

And updater in Fedora servers runs ok.

Does anyone knows why???
Broken debian repository??

Best regards.

Yeah, I've got the same thing. apt-get update gives me a forbidden error:

Err http://autoinstall.plesk.com sarge/all Packages
403 Forbidden
Ign http://autoinstall.plesk.com sarge/all Release

I guess it could be saving the people who are too stupid to change their /etc/apt/sources list to the version they have when they're installing, rather than leaving it as stable.

"Unfortunately we have for now major issue with plesk autoinstaller on Debian. It is related to the recent release of Debian - Etch. Therefore plesk packages were locked on autoinstall.plesk.com.

Our developers are working on it and it will be fixed in a week approximately."

Originally posted by tnats
"Unfortunately we have for now major issue with plesk autoinstaller on Debian. It is related to the recent release of Debian - Etch. Therefore plesk packages were locked on autoinstall.plesk.com.

Our developers are working on it and it will be fixed in a week approximately."

Thankyou very much for the note.

Best regards.

Doesn't match what I was told this monday from SWsoft support:

Hello,

Unfortunately we temporary locked Debian distribution on autoinstall.plesk.com.
The reason is the internal maintenance. Therefore the automatic installation doesn't work. But the manual is possible. The tarball of the distribution can be downloaded at ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.1/Debian3.1
and installed according the release notes ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.1/Debian3.1/psa_8.1.1-debian3.1.build81070322.16_i386.html

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. The server will be online in the nearest time (a day or two).

But according to what you have pasted we have to wait even longer :(

Yea, I'm just trying to get a Plesk install with php5. I don't feel like finding 20+ rpm's just to install YUM. Debian is the way to go but now I'm stuck waiting. :(

I just closed down my cpanel servers, i was planing to move to plesk, and now something like this happens ?

Right f**king timing.

Back