• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.2 for Windows Migration Manager Errors

J

joleonekc

I have recently installed the Plesk Migration Manager to move some data from some older physical servers to the new Plesk system. Currently, I am running Plesk 8.2 in a Virtuozzo VPS with Windows 2003 R2 Server installed.

I have intalled the Plesk Migration Manager with no errors on my VPS (via Terminal Server). I rebooted my server, and then went into configure the Plesk Migration Manager and options.

Upon enterring the Services management screen, I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: migrator in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServiceControl.php on line 222

Notice: Undefined index: foreignmigrator in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServiceControl.php on line 229

Notice: Undefined index: foreignmigrator in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.ServiceControl.php on line 230

Does anyone have any idea as to how I could get this working? I have three servers that need to be migrated into Plesk VPS's, and I would like to get this working as soon as possible.

Thanks for any assistance you could give.....

Joe Leone

Hello!

Please go to the Server - > Components Managment and click the "Refresh" button.

This must correct problem.

Thanks.

Back