• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.3.0 going with OpenSuSE 10.3?

B

Bubbles

Hello,

I have questions, the system OpenSuSE 10.3 ist that going with Plesk 8.3.0 - They are problems on this version or can I get it?

Thanks,
Alex

I have Plesk with openSUSE and I uprgraded whitout errors !
On VPS with Virtuozo and standalone server with Plesk only.
Both with openSUSE.

The fact that Plesk 8.3.0 does not support OpenSUSE does not mean that it will not work on this opiration system.
It just means that Plesk was not tested on this system version and its work can be unpredictable.

Yes, that's correct, but when will SWSOFT support the new System - OpenSUSE 10.3. The new Version Plesk 8.3.0 will not going to with them, too.

OpenSuSE is not a supported OS for Plesk. If you want to know if SWsoft have plans to support OpenSuSE you'll have to ask them. If you want to run Plesk now I advise you to install a supported OS.

My host company from Germany working with openSUSE and Plesk.
And they are one of the best in Europe.
My Dell server plesk info:
Plesk version - psa v8.3.0_build83071218.18 os_SuSE 10.2
Operating system - Linux 2.6.18.8-0.5-default
CPU - GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU 3050 @ 2.13GHz
Maybe isn't in the SWsoft list but I don't think openSUSE differ so much from the other SUSE Linux distributions !

Hello,

thats OpenSuSE 10.2, but no OpenSuSE 10.3. Now I have OpenSuSE 10.2, too. But I will the new Version OpenSuSE 10.3 with Plesk 8.3.0, but now it don't supported from swsoft, thats not good.

:(

Hello,

oh thanks for your answer. Can you tell me, when Plesk 4.0 come?

Thanks! ;)

Back