• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK 8.4 Behind Nat

P

padani

Hello All ,

Can any body tell me how plesk 8.4 can set up a Shared hosting set up With SSL for domains.
I have already read http://kb.odin.com/en/1984 .
But there are problems at large Can any one share some thoughts or Links

Make sure that you setup 1-to-1 NAT, meaning Public -> Internal IP address. We're running everything on NAT, which works pretty well.

Are there any specifics you're looking to get answered?

Thanks

Thank you very much for the information .

I Would like to know how will the ssl certificates will behave in that case.

Another question is also there.Modern bill is now configured to work with plesk .But the packages are not beeing created on the plesk from Moderbill .The NAT has any thing to do with this ?

your ssl should work just fine behind NAt as long as the hostname on ssl is the same as the domain plesk is installed.

Regarding modernbill, you may have to download the module in order to install it in plesk. most likely from modenbill site or search parallels download section since they now own modernbill

Again, if you setup 1-to-1 NAT, your firewall's translation table will handle pretty much everything.

If you specify an IP address in ModernBill, then you need to use the internal IP address. I'd recommend that you rely on DNS and hostnames as much as possible to avoid having to specify IP addresses.

Back