• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.4 ?

H

henry@

Plesk 8.4? When is it coming out? Do you have a firm release date? Can I see the new features list? Please let me know guys asap.

Thanks

Bump.

I would also be interested in an ETA as we are considering upgrading from 8.2 to 8.3, so it may be better for us to wait for 8.4 and upgrade straight to that version?

Regards.

[GC]Neo;205640 said:
is this covered on the auto update?
mine still says 8.3

I'm not sure what the latest status is, but there was a recent post saying that 8.4 had been pulled from auto update for a few days.

The full distribution package won't update 8.3 in our test environment - it says that a newer version is already installed. If there is an issue, this may be why it has been pulled for upgrades while still being available for new installs.

its possible. however my test server is offline for a few weeks till some hardware is replaced. and I dotn intend on killing some of my projects :)
Thanks for the update :)

Back