• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 8.6.0.5 mailenable inbound mail stuck in queue

C

chileno

Hello All,

We have a Windows 2003 Plesk server 8.6.0.5, and we're having trouble working out why mail is being stuck in the Inbound queue and not being delivered to mail boxes. Any one had this problem?

Thanks!
Chileno

Hello,

What if you try to add 127.0.0.1 to DNS servers?

Regards,
Maria.

127.0.0.1 into dns server ?
this will fix the stuck queues ?

That problem from my experience happens if you use Mail Enable that is "too new" for Plesk. The current version of ME that works with Plesk 8.6.0.5 for me is Professional 3.5.3. If I install anything higher than that, I get your symptoms :)

I had the same problem once, but I can not remember what after this problem occured. But after I resetted the server then the problem solved right away.

That problem from my experience happens if you use Mail Enable that is "too new" for Plesk. The current version of ME that works with Plesk 8.6.0.5 for me is Professional 3.5.3. If I install anything higher than that, I get your symptoms :)

Can somenone fron Parallels confirm that Plesk 8.6 is NOT compatible with ME 4 or if there is a workaround/pathc?

thank you

ME4 was released at 6 Oct 2009
Latest Plesk 9.2.3 was released at 20 Oct 2009

So, I think that ME4 supporting will be implemented to the one of next Plesk versions.
Please inform me if you find any success story about using ME4 with Plesk.

Back