• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK 8.6 and MSSQL 2008??

Thank you Sergius for the update? Did you have the chance to check my other topic about the php issue on win 2008 server?

hi sergius,

do you have any idea when Parallels is going to release the newest Plesk that supports SQL Server 2008?

Plesk 8.6 and MSSQL 2008 works just fine

Actually I am running Plesk 8.6 on MSSQL 2008 ENT without ANY problems.

hi henry

what type of OS are you loading together with MSSQL 2008 and Plesk 8.6?

Is that Windows Server 2008? If it is Windows 2008, what version? Web, Enterprise, data centre?

I read so many horror stories about Plesk 8.6 on Windows Server 2008, is this correct? Please clarify...

Win2008

I am running win 2008 Ent with MSSQL Ent and have NO problems at all. I am not using any build in stats like awatats or others. Smarterstats 4.4 amd smartermail 5.5 are installed on the server and everything runns very smooth and no known problems at all. You can add me to your IM if you like to discuss more.

my hotmail id is: [email protected] and yahoo id is: wwwfulldatecom

Henryk

thanks henry.

i truly appreciate your help. I actually want to make sure that sql server 2008 is already stable on win server 2008

I am running a test box with windows 2008 std and ms sql 2008 std and so far have not ran into any issues in testing. With that said its not a productino box so its possible a lot will get missed, but so far I have no issues.

Back