• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.6 Application Pack

A

Azure

Hi,

Does anyone know where the Application Pack is at for Download for Plesk 8.6? - I only see the 8.4 version.

Thanks!

App Vault...

The 8.6 App Vault is not available for download. There´s only the 8.4 but contain oldest versions of software.

Parallers will release a new version of the App Vault soon???

Thanks in advance.

Application Pack

Installation der Site-Applikation fehlgeschlagen: Unable to get file (C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\var\cgitory\brim-2.0.0-29\htdocs) attributes: (5) Zugriff verweigert

I installed on my 8.6.0.1 Pleskversion Application Pack 8.4. When I try to install an application for a domain I got the following error message:

Installation failed: Unable to get file ... attributes (5) access denied

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Marcel

Installation der Site-Applikation fehlgeschlagen: Unable to get file (C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\var\cgitory\brim-2.0.0-29\htdocs) attributes: (5) Zugriff verweigert

I installed on my 8.6.0.1 Pleskversion Application Pack 8.4. When I try to install an application for a domain I got the following error message:

Installation failed: Unable to get file ... attributes (5) access denied

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Marcel

Marcel,

Have you had any luck getting the install to work since your last post? I am looking for options since whatever bug is in 8.6 doesn't allow me (admin) or my clients to install applications on domains.

Help Please about Application Vault

================
I searched for this too. But nothing found.
Yesterday I've installed pleskaps_1.2.0_20080504.10.msi (Plesk 8.4), it works with 8.6 too.
================
Can any one help me, from where i have to install through Plesk controlpanel - Server - Application vault or Through Rdesktop.
In rdesktop i will download this above .msi file and directly run the setup then these applications will reflect plesk application vault.

regards

Hi All
I run the above .msi file through rdesktop, installed successfully. Applications are showing in Plesk-Server-Application vault and In domain interface webapplication showing all applications. This article very help full, Thank you. :)

Back