1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 8.6 Application Pack

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Azure, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Azure

Azure Guest

Hi,

Does anyone know where the Application Pack is at for Download for Plesk 8.6? - I only see the 8.4 version.

Thanks!

2. PixXel

PixXel Guest

3. Azure

Azure Guest

Ah! Thanks! :) - Will be doing that shortly then!

4. zartrix

zartrix New Pleskian

73%
    App Vault...

The 8.6 App Vault is not available for download. There´s only the 8.4 but contain oldest versions of software.

Parallers will release a new version of the App Vault soon???

Thanks in advance.

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
  6. msin

msin Guest

Application Pack

Installation der Site-Applikation fehlgeschlagen: Unable to get file (C:\Programme\Parallels\Plesk\var\cgitory\brim-2.0.0-29\htdocs) attributes: (5) Zugriff verweigert

I installed on my 8.6.0.1 Pleskversion Application Pack 8.4. When I try to install an application for a domain I got the following error message:

Installation failed: Unable to get file ... attributes (5) access denied

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Marcel

7. elimedesign

elimedesign Guest

Marcel,

Have you had any luck getting the install to work since your last post? I am looking for options since whatever bug is in 8.6 doesn't allow me (admin) or my clients to install applications on domains.

8. stevemark99

stevemark99 Guest

Help Please about Application Vault

================
    I searched for this too. But nothing found.
    Yesterday I've installed pleskaps_1.2.0_20080504.10.msi (Plesk 8.4), it works with 8.6 too.
    ================
    Can any one help me, from where i have to install through Plesk controlpanel - Server - Application vault or Through Rdesktop.
    In rdesktop i will download this above .msi file and directly run the setup then these applications will reflect plesk application vault.

regards

9. stevemark99

stevemark99 Guest

Hi All
    I run the above .msi file through rdesktop, installed successfully. Applications are showing in Plesk-Server-Application vault and In domain interface webapplication showing all applications. This article very help full, Thank you. :)