• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8 and Internet Explorer 7 LoooL

B

brainlag

did anyone browsed Plesk with IE 7 ??

It's one of the most funniest thing to do ! ;p

I hope to be a patch about this either form Microsoft ® or from SwSoft :)

Yeah, that's really funny, considering everything works and looks perfectly fine.

Yea.. I have the same problem. I had to install Firefox because with IE7 it is hard tu surf Plesk 8.0

Don't forget that IE 7 is still on Beta proccess not even in RC.

Hope to fix IE's problems in the final version :D

IE7 final here, problem is not fixed... so now it's up to SWsoft to fix!

IE7 is going to be pushed onto customers through Windows Update starting in November. I'm seeing this as either sw-soft has until November to fix the code, or I have until November to move my clients over to cPanel... because I'm not going to force all my customers to use a third party browser just so that they can control their sites... and I doubt that all my customers are going to disable Windows Update, either.

IE7 is as final released, but the problem isn't solved from SWsoft.
It's since beta 1 is released that many peoples has informed SWsoft about this Problem. SWsoft has moved the problem to Microsoft that was crazy i the past and now also.
I'm hopefully to receive a update that solve this problem in the next days, otherwise i've to choose an other solution to provide a good service to my clients.:mad:

Originally posted by Pagemakers
I have this problem too.

The icons display is a single column instead of a multi column row.

Hmm. No wonder i thought it was a bit strange when i upgraded from 7.5 to 8.0.1.
No biggie though.

Update worked

Just updated this myself and it went smooth and fixed the skins... so view is back to normal.

Glad this got worked out

Back