• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8

Yep! :) I think they're just preparing everything ready for a big launch! :)

Wonder how long...

I'll probably stick it on a test server local to me for a little while and have a play :)

Better wait a few weeks ...

Better wait a few weeks before upgrade ...

Regards
Joao Correia

I've heard rumors of a release at the end of this month and that it's supposed to help fix some debian qmail issues...

Here's my fingers being crossed.

My sales rep told me that there will be a beta out next week, and the plesk8 should be released in March...

At least it's just called Plesk 8 and not some silly name like 'reloaded' or 'revolution' :p

Originally posted by ZeroSixty
At least it's just called Plesk 8 and not some silly name like 'reloaded' or 'revolution' :p

It's not too late for it to get a name like that :)

I like the "reloaded" title now ... at first I wasn't its biggest fan, but I truly believe it's helped us catch a few customers now, even if they only account for a very small percentage of our clientelle.

Plesk 8. YAY. I sure hope they allow the re-use of users in databases. That has always been an annoying issue for us.

Originally posted by sieb
I think the next one is "Plesk 8: Revolutions." :p

As long as we're not greeted by Keanu's rear I'll be ok with that name :eek:

I haven't heard much either. Should be impressive though, Plesk always has great features compared to everyone else.

This is what I have heard:

- Plesk Desktop feature with Tasks, Favorites and Shortcuts.
- Interface customization on per client basis. Templates.
- Improved Virtuozzo integration. Autoinstaller for Virtuozzo.
- Domain aliases.
- Acronis TrueImage Module.

Back