• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.0 dont work

Mauro Vale

New Pleskian
Tried to install plesk 9 in a fresh 2008 Windows (64bits) and it only works for a couple of hours, then suddenly it stops working with the following message:

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable

Tried to restart with no avail the only way to resolve this is reinstaling plesk, and the after a couple of hours it starts again not working ? whats wrong ? also does Parallels suport work ?

And why is plesk bloated with ads ?? And why are we paying a license to show ads to our customers ??

Bump - Same Issue

Hi All,

I have exactly the same issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated

On a clean installation of Windows 2003 Plesk works fine for 2-3 hours then crashes the application pool.

Service Unavailable

This is due to the application pool disabling itself after 5 failures

The error log is : W3SVC
error 5960
error 4368
error 2152
error 3892
error 4064
Ap pool 'PleskControlPanel' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

This is a clean installation of Windows 2003 only thing installed is QOS & Plesk

Here is what i've done so far to fix the problem
reset passwords on psaddm & ensured user is in IWAM
created a new application pool
restarted iis + hard reset via CMD line
Uninstalled & re-installed plesk (works for 2-3 hours)
Updated & re-installed ASP.net v2
removed isapii filters
re-installed PHP
tried running PleskControlPanel as a pre-defined service
tried a new user incase of permissions on Identity of App pool
ran all the tools that come with plesk to fix installs / permission etc.
also tried an OS re-install, same problem!

Any help please guys thx!

After waiting for plesk, and they doing nothing, happens to me also using hsphere, they only reply when we use a trouble ticket (paying thickets) also when it is a bug they still charge you it is very sad seeing parallels acting this way :(

To solve the problem I reinstalled Windows (32bits) again and installed Plesk 8.6 and everything works now.

Hope it helps you

After two days of trying to sort this out I decided to use a different control panel. Shame really it's on a 200 server setup, so thats 200 license they just lost. I rang them up and they wanted me to pay to sort it out.

Back