• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2.1 Hmailserver 4.4.1-B273

Y

yanezes

Good morning, I have a problem with the mail server, plesk 9.2.1 only supports the version of hMailServer 4.4.1-B273. I've checked all the settings and read the post before writing similar problems in the forum. My problem is I have mail returned to a common misconception,

Error Type: SMTP
Remote server (xx.93.112.xx) issued an error.
hMailServer sent: MAIL FROM: <[email protected]>
Remote server replied: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821
4.1.1.1)

I've checked everything but the target server rejects me, only that server happens to me or very few recipients, can you help me or give me clues to fix this?

thanks

Do you have there something like

X-hMailServer-Reason: The host name specified in HELO does not match IP address.

In this case you should check that hostname of hmailserver is resolvable to correct IP.

Last edited:
points to the right direction.... a-record in server dns of domain

Problem solved, this bad since the FQDN, Now I get another problem by sending emails,

hMailServer sent: .
Remote server replied: 550 Message does not pass DomainKeys requirements for domain

DomainKeys is enabled in Plesk, and the line dns domains are created, what can be happening? Where is the problem?

I completed both the test and gives me as valid, then why reject the emails as I do not enforce the policy domainkeys?

Back