1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 9.2.1 Hmailserver 4.4.1-B273

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by yanezes, Nov 25, 2009.

1. yanezes

yanezes Guest

Good morning, I have a problem with the mail server, plesk 9.2.1 only supports the version of hMailServer 4.4.1-B273. I've checked all the settings and read the post before writing similar problems in the forum. My problem is I have mail returned to a common misconception,

Error Type: SMTP
    Remote server (xx.93.112.xx) issued an error.
    hMailServer sent: MAIL FROM: <daxxd@xtrxxxxr.com>
    Remote server replied: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821
    4.1.1.1)

I've checked everything but the target server rejects me, only that server happens to me or very few recipients, can you help me or give me clues to fix this?

thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do you have there something like

In this case you should check that hostname of hmailserver is resolvable to correct IP.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  3. yanezes

yanezes Guest

points to the right direction.... a-record in server dns of domain

4. yanezes

yanezes Guest

Problem solved, this bad since the FQDN, Now I get another problem by sending emails,

hMailServer sent: .
    Remote server replied: 550 Message does not pass DomainKeys requirements for domain

DomainKeys is enabled in Plesk, and the line dns domains are created, what can be happening? Where is the problem?

5. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  6. yanezes

yanezes Guest

I completed both the test and gives me as valid, then why reject the emails as I do not enforce the policy domainkeys?