• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2.3 Backup Error: C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\ui\backup.tas k.php

C

_coder_

My backups were running fine to a remote FTP repository.
Then today we started getting the error below and now the backup will not run and fails. Tried backing up to server and ftp repository and still fails.

Warning: file_get_contents(C:\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\sessions\2010-02-25-225006.674\migration.result) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\ui\backup.task.php on line 212

Invalid URI: /plesk/client@4/domain@9/backup/task@13120/function.file-get-contents
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: UIPointer.php:49
UIPointer::parse(string '/plesk/client@4/domain@9/backup/task@13120/function.file-get-contents')
1: plesk.php:15

I have forwarded it to developers for the further investigation. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

From developers:

Please, provide us with zip archive of the content of directory C​:\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\sessions\2010-02-25-225006.674\

that direcotry doesn't exist anymore on the server.
but here's the contents of a backup i just ran that failed (they all fail).

stderr file:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'psarepository, Version=1.0.3242.34304, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.
File name: 'psarepository, Version=1.0.3242.34304, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007007F): The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)
at plesk_agent_manager.Program.Main(String[] args)

dump_description file:
Client account backup.

Creation date: Mar 26, 2010 12:29 PM

can anyone help with this?
or provide a solution for alternative backup utilities? need to get backups running agian.

Same problem here (Plesk 9.3 and finally with 9.5.1 too). No solution for this ?

I have received following from developers:
Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to reproduce the issue by the details specified. More details and steps to reproduce the issue would help.

Back