1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 9.2.3 Backup Error: C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\ui\backup.tas k.php

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by _coder_, Feb 25, 2010.

1. _coder_

_coder_ Guest

My backups were running fine to a remote FTP repository.
    Then today we started getting the error below and now the backup will not run and fails. Tried backing up to server and ftp repository and still fails.

Warning: file_get_contents(C:\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\sessions\2010-02-25-225006.674\migration.result) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\backup\ui\backup.task.php on line 212

Invalid URI: /plesk/client@4/domain@9/backup/task@13120/function.file-get-contents
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: UIPointer.php:49
    UIPointer::parse(string '/plesk/client@4/domain@9/backup/task@13120/function.file-get-contents')
    1: plesk.php:15

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I have forwarded it to developers for the further investigation. I will update this thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

3. IgorG

24%
    From developers:

Please, provide us with zip archive of the content of directory C​:\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\sessions\2010-02-25-225006.674\

4. _coder_

_coder_ Guest

that direcotry doesn't exist anymore on the server.
    but here's the contents of a backup i just ran that failed (they all fail).

stderr file:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: A procedure imported by 'psarepository, Version=1.0.3242.34304, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.
    File name: 'psarepository, Version=1.0.3242.34304, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007007F): The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)
    at plesk_agent_manager.Program.Main(String[] args)

dump_description file:
    Client account backup.

Creation date: Mar 26, 2010 12:29 PM

5. _coder_

_coder_ Guest

can anyone help with this?
    or provide a solution for alternative backup utilities? need to get backups running agian.

6. Michael Borgstaedt

Michael Borgstaedt Guest

Same problem here (Plesk 9.3 and finally with 9.5.1 too). No solution for this ?

7. IgorG

24%
    I have received following from developers: