• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 9.3 Migration Synchronize error

R

RaoB

I tried to run the Plesk Migration. The first step is to 'Synchronize' migration agents. when I do that, it says "Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization." .. any idea why this is? Shouldn't the error be more informative than "error: error occurred" ?

Plesk 9.3 is completely up to date -- just ran an update this AM. Running this on a Fedora 4 machine. trying to Migrate to a Fedora 11 machine.

I have forwarded it to developers. I hope it will be corrected soon.

Does that mean we need to wait for a fix for this before doing any migration or that it is okay to proceed with the migration despite the failure of the synchronization step?

What are the consequences of the synchronization not working?

Thanks

I have tried rpm options -i -U and -R and am told the package is already installed. The synchronize still fails. Am I using the wrong options for rpm? Thank you very much.

The --force worked, thanks, I should have tried that.

But, even with the update on both system the synchronize still does not work on eother.

"Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization."

What would you reccommend as the next step?

Thanks.

Are you sure that something is not firewalled there?

Hi,
I am experiencing the same problem.

What should the firewall settings be? The Plesk 9.3 Migration Guide says that for migration from a Linux-based server (both source and destination are Linux servers), only SSH needs to be open. SSH is open.

Back