• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk admin url stopped working

K

kbi911

my plesk admin url suddenly stopped working and i havent touched the vps since i baught and configured first. i have used it via admin url many times though. when today i opened the admin url it returned https://IP:8443/ -

"Unable to connect to database: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061) 0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:56 psaerror(string "Unable to connect to database: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)")"

Why and how this happen. Please help me.

It means that Plesk mysql was stopped for some reason. You need to log into VPS and run Plesk mysql service. Also you can check its logs and try to find the source why it stopped.

Originally posted by OlegB
It means that Plesk mysql was stopped for some reason. You need to log into VPS and run Plesk mysql service. Also you can check its logs and try to find the source why it stopped.

thanks, i will try that. but where is log file for this which i can see? or are you talking about event viewer.

thanks

i have tried to restart the service from services but it failed to load. so i restarted the OS but still the service is not activated and same error.

Back