1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Admin Utilities

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rolandbm, Feb 5, 2008.

1. rolandbm

rolandbm Guest

Hey All,
    I'm new to plesk and was wondering if anyone knew if there is any documentation on the /usr/local/psa/admin/bin utilities. I'm going to be doing a server migration soon and was curious about what these utilities actually do. Any one got any tips for how to figure out what they do? Thanks for any info :)

Brad

2. rolandbm

rolandbm Guest

Nevermind, I figured out doing a --help at the end of the command gives me more details. The main one I was having questions about though was dnsmng which doesn't allow a --help or -h. I will try and look for more details on this one in particular. I should have checked the --help before posting. Disregard my "jump the gun post" :)