• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk always show 25 results per page, why?

W

WagnerP

Hello guys, i would like to know how can i change, like in Plesk 9, i ask to see all sites in the same page, but if i close my browser and open again, appears again only 25 per page, and in mail queue, i set to show ALL queue and sort by Age, if i close my broswer and open again, plesk show 25 per page and sorted by Queue, how can i change this?? Why this now, In the Plesk 8.6 works fine this.

Thanks

I have reproduced it and really, it is works fine for Plesk 8.x but doesn't for Plesk 9.x
I have submitted corresponding request to developers and will inform you with results when I receive it.

Sounds a bit like a cookie issue. Can you confirm that your browser is saving cookies after being closed and restores them when restarted? Maybe your browser just throws away a session cookie and the data how many rows you'd like to get gets lost.

Sounds a bit like a cookie issue. Can you confirm that your browser is saving cookies after being closed and restores them when restarted? Maybe your browser just throws away a session cookie and the data how many rows you'd like to get gets lost.

It works fine for 8.6 version and doesn't for 9.x with the same browser.

Was going to post about this. Please let us know when an update is available.

Bug created and under developer's investigation now. Will keep you updated.

Regarding cookies:
It works fine for 8.6 version and doesn't for 9.x with the same browser.

Well, 8.6 might user another type of cookie / timeout for cookies then 9.x. That's why I was asking if 9.x is actually creating permanent cookies that are still available after restarting the browser. Same question would apply to 8.6 here as well: Can you confirm that your browser is saving cookies for 8.6 after being closed and restores them when restarted?

Yes, it´s marked to DON´T exclude the cookies, and the cookies only will be exclude when it lost the validate, i´m using mozilla, and the same problem happens on IE and Chrome, with the same configuration, the problem doesn´t happen on plesk 8.6

Thanks

nothing yet??

I got other bug for plesk 9.2, if you are using Postfix, and you try to see the mail queue, you only can see the deferred messages, like the example above.

Now i got this in my mail queue.

Messages in queue: 10 deferred, 0 held, 27 incoming, 2 active, 0 corrupted, 39 total.

the problema is that i only can see the 10 deferred messages, in the queue option is marked ALL to see ALL messages, if i change that i can´t see anything, so i need to close my broswer and open it again to restart to default value and come to see again the deferred mails on the queue, i already test with Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

Thanks

Back