1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk and Internet Explorer 7 Beta Troubles

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by maartenh, Mar 29, 2006.

1. maartenh

maartenh Guest

Hi Guys,

Since this weekend we have some strange errors....
    Several times had following plesk error:

psaerror(string "Domain id is undefined.")

My first thought was that it had something to do with some updates (updated RH Ent 4 to latest patch) or maybe the latest Plesk update/patch (which failed because of missing sources file).
    However, after looking in /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/httpsd_error_log I see strange things...like:

---------------------------
    File does not exist: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php30187fe0d
    File does not exist: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/tdomains/lim_settings.php4aa68caa
    File does not exist: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/tdomains/lim_settings.php4aa68caa
    ---------------------------

Not so strange....because the file names look wrong! (numbers are directly added to the php-filename)

Have used a different pc today (with IE6 instead of the IE7Beta)....and cannot (for now) reproduce the error....

Can this indeed be the problem ?
    Anybody else ?

Some solution ?

Happy to hear,

Brgds,

Maarten