• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk API (general question)

nkamkar

New Pleskian
Hello all

I am running Plesk 7.5.2 on a Linux server. All is fine, but I would like to know if it has an API I could use for general domain registration, DNS/name server changes and so on to do with domain and web hosting?

Is PEM the only solution? As I already have Plesk, I rather not invest hugely in a new system. Can anyone guide me as to how I can achieve this?

Regards

Nima

Plesk can't connect to your domain registrar. HSPcomplete can do this for you but costs more.

Hi Cranky

Thanks for the reply. Perhaps I did not explain my question very well. My requirement is NOT connection to registrar. That bit is already taken care of through our web site. All I need is to be able to setup the domain, its name server and so on on our web server, just as if I was using the Plesk control panel myself.

Effectively, te user will come through our web site, register a domain and sets up a username and paasword, we will create the necessary entries on our web server through Plesk's API (presumably) and we will send an email to the customer, telling them how to login to Plesk and do whatever else they need to do.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Nima

Back