• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk auto email hosting software with paypal ipn!

J

jeffparis

Plesk Auto Email - $39.99 per domain - (was $79.99)
-or-

Plesk Auto Email MAX - $129.99 unlimited domains - (was $199.99)

Requires: Plesk 7.0 and higher (yes, 7.5 reloaded is ok)

DESCRIPTION:

Plesk Auto Email allows Plesk administrators to offer free and premium email service automatically through their website. 100% Paypal IPN automated! Your users will be able to sign up for [email protected], and even change their passwords or reset lost passwords in realtime. This automation of user-side features will make your job much easier. You will also have the ability to edit, delete, and ban users in realtime, with just a few clcks of your mouse. Hosting email with Plesk has never been more simple or more affordable. You can also use any html template with this software, which means you customize the ads and the content that your users see! The user-side is 100% customizable, from design to language settings. With paypal integration, you can offer your service to your users and easily accept credit cards or paypal transfers. You barely have to lift a finger. Accounts that expire are removed automatically! I can install quickly, and all you would do is change one setting in your paypal.com profile!

The MAX version allows admin to easily setup unlimited domains under once instance of the software via a simply form in the admin panel. This means tht your users can choose from thousands of domains, depending on the number of domains you own.

Over 300 licenses sold without any major issues. I work hard to meet the needs of every client! No insecure code with my software! Guaranteed! Also, I don't give you any binary crud, you get the source code so that you can customize if you wish!

I shut down my store as I took employment elsewhere, but my store is up for good now, with all new updates!

Now there is Plesk Auto Email 6.0!

Back