1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk backup script for use with pleskbackup

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by sallyanne, Jan 15, 2008.

1. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I am wanting to setup a backup script via cron using pleskbackup, which would save a copy of the pleskbackup to my local secondary drive, and also send the backup via ftp to TWO remote backup servers.

Can anyone guide me on a sample script to achieve this? I have searched the forum but found out of date information in terms of working backup scripts. I'm sure this information would be useful for other forum members also.

Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance.

Regards

Sallyanne

2. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

I'm surprised I've had no reply. I would have thought this was a common concern regarding backing up Plesk. Surely some of you out there do actually perform backups??

3. dommel

dommel New Pleskian

23%
  4. lvalics

lvalics Silver Pleskian Plesk Guru

43%
    If you like it, we posted a small script what we use and work nice. Does not use PLESK DUMP, is separate one.