• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk backup task starts and never ends

Katana

New Pleskian
Hello,

As you can see from my previous post I had some problems with statistics and all other plesk scheduled task reporting access denied. Now statistics work as all other tasks defined by Plesk except for backup.

Problem is when backup process starts it never ends. I can start it manually via scheduled task but same thing happen. If I start application for Plesk backup and after loading config that I need, everything runs ok and without any problems. There is no any logs whatsoever in Event viewer that can point me out in right direction so I'm wondering what could be the problem with plesk backup scheduled task?

Once again, thanks for your time and patience.

What about upgrade to newest Plesk version? Why you still use this very old version?

Well, this server is very important and I can't afford to have big downtime. And to be honest I don't like your solution for backup in Plesk 9+. It's taking too much space that is ridiculous. We already had some problems with disk space on linux servers which I want to avoid on Windows one (unless it's old backup procedure in plesk 9+ for windows?)
Offtopic here, so take my apologies.

Back