• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing Bundle issue

N

NickG

So this might be a dumb question and maybe just a mistake on my part. But I did a full clean install of Plesk panel with Plesk Billing and all that fun stuff with it.
Everything went great, btw my configuration is as follow:
VMWare ESX server running CentOS 5.3 -> Plesk Panel 9.2 installed with all the extra bundles including Plesk Billing.

Anywho... When I go to click on the Billing button I have in my admin backend, it loads and then redirects me to this link:

https://localhost.localdomain:11444/relay

I know localhost.localdomain is not my FQDN I setup, I have under my System Pref -> Full hostname something totally different than that.
I would like to know if there is some setting or something that I might be missing or need to set to get the link to work correctly any help would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

According to the following page of Parallels Plesk Billing 6.0 for Linux Installation and Update Guide

Accessing Parallels Plesk Billing Bundle
http://download.ppb.parallels.com/6...for-linux-installation-update-guide/17574.htm

localhost.localdomain is the host name of your Parallels Plesk Panel server. Have you checked it?

Regards,
Denis.
Yes I know this... I have my hostname set to the correct FQDN that I use for that server, I would like to know if there is some other place I got to set the hostname for billing...
I've worked with Plesk TONS of times and this is the first time I've even had this problem, never had it in the past version(s).

I had the same problem

Hey NickG,

I had the same problem in my installation. Also CentOS and plesk 9.2.

The guys from parallels support solved this.
Ivan Butorin
Technical Support Engineer
Parallels

This was the guy who solved the problem. If we can contact him, he can explain.

But, sadly.. I have another problem. The plesk billing application don't open. It just render a blank screen.
The logs says something about the SSO login, that the certificate is not valid.

I'm out of ideas, becaus, if I turn the SSO off, it stills give me the same problem. I don't understand why.

If somebody can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

My Best,
Mario

I had the same problem

Some days ago, I was dealing with the same problem.

I asked help for the parallels support team.

They do not solved all my problem, but this part that you are complaining, they did.

This is the guy who solved this problem:
Ivan Butorin
Technical Support Engineer
Parallels

If somebody can contact him.

The support ticket number was: #751695

Please access this thread: http://forums.modernbill.com/showthread.php?p=168185#post168185
I need help too.

My best,
Mario

Does anyone have any idea?

Did I explain the problem well?

Cheers,
Mario

Hey there Mario, I ran into this a little while ago and did a quick write-up on it. Does this fix your problem or help at all?

Hey there Mario, I ran into this a little while ago and did a quick write-up on it. Does this fix your problem or help at all?

Paul,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have checked this property in my database and it is right. I will try to change this property for different things like localhost. But, I'm not sure it will solve the problem.

In fact, my problem is on Billing application. You can connect to plesk, but you can't access the billing application.
I will also look for a property like this on billing app database.

But, I will only be able to do this after 6pm.

I get back to you with the results.

My best,
Mario

Paul,

Thanks for your help, but no success.
Nothing changed, only a blank screen is shown when I try to access plesk billing app.

My Best,
Mario

Believe it or not, blank screens are good! Should be a lot of errors in a log somewhere. Have you looked in any of the usual logfile suspects?

Paul, thanks for your help. I really appreciate that.

As I looked into the logs, is says that Plesk billing doesn’t open because it can not check user credentials.

More Info:
Plesk admin have a feature that you can use only one user credentials to log into all plesk modules. They call this as a Global Account. It works as a server on doors 14443 and 14444, and every application checks the credentials consulting this server.

Root Cause:
Plesk billing application still doesn’t open because the SSO certificates are being generated wrongly.

This is the error message that I got from the logs:
[2009-08-26T21:20:25Z][32735][ERROR][CertificateAuth.php(36) load_by_cert] Certificate for SP id w3ls9ij8v2f6bu346g2q2e40hcx29lrrp71 is invalid (certificate DN is ua9xinxl81cebqijed6em0a0ocvq5htuzh4).

[2009-08-26T21:20:25Z][32735][WARN][CertificateAuth.php(67) process_request] Unknown SP certificate -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- MIICyzCCAjSgAwIBAgIBATANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQQFADCBnzELMA kGA1UEBhMCVVMx CzAJBgNVBAgTAlZBMRAwDgYDVQQHEwdIZXJuZG9uMRIwEAYDVQ QKEwlQYXJhbGxl bHMxDDAKBgNVBAsTA1NTTzEhMB8GCSqGSIb3DQEJARYSaW5mb0 BwYXJhbGxlbHMu Y29tMSwwKgYDVQQDEyN1YTl4...

I have tried the following things:
1. Disable SSO, use plesk billing without this functionality. Doesn’t work, plesk billing still tries to check user log in using sso.

2. Reinstall SSO feature. Since the guys from the parallels support access the server, they broke the installation that I have done before of the SSO functionality. So, I had to install it again. Now the application shows the functionality to connect to a Global Account. But, even creating a global account from the application, the error persists.

3. The installation that we use of plesk-billing came bundled into the plesk admin installation, but it is possible to install the application by downloading it again from the parallels website and reinstall it. So, I tried to install both versions of the billing application:

Ioncube encrypted version: Doesn’t work because the server doesn’t have the Ioncube loader installed. So, I did install it, but the server doesn’t load the ioncube module, the log sais this:

Failed loading /opt/php52/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: /opt/php52/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: undefined symbol: zend_hash_destroy

I read that it is something about one config on the php compiling, but the config is right, I could check on the phpinfo().

Zend encrypted version: Same error as ioncube.

4. So, after this, I returned the original installation and leave the SSO and global accounts working again.

Well, this is all I can think.

If you want another info. Anything... I can post here.

My Best,
Mario

Back