• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing & Reseller capabilities

wdriver

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Just a general question that someone with a bit of PLESK Billing 6 experience could answer please :)

I have just upgraded from 8.6 > 9.2.2 and one of the reasons was so i could take advantage of the new 'Resellers' level which is already working great. However i was hoping the 'Resellers' level would work in PLESK Billing as well. But the Resellers won't show in the Plesk Billing screens under 'Server Settings' > 'Server Groups' when i try to import. It shows clients, not resellers.

So i've come to the conclusion my 'Resellers' can't use PLESK Billing, is that correct?

Thanks for your help.

Wayne.

Dear Wayne,

You are right, Parallels Plesk Panel Resellers are not shown in Parallels Plesk Billing now.
Currently it is possible to create a Resellers through Parallels Plesk Billing, however they are not shown there.
The request already exists and will be implemented in future update of Parallels Plesk Billing.

Best regards,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know any sort of time frame for this feature? Would be nice if I could advise my Resellers.

Back