• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing won't upgrade.

ZopfWare

Regular Pleskian
I have gone through all the steps to upgrade my standalone Plesk-Billing v5.6 to v6.0 bundled and it just doesn't work.

I only upgraded to the New 9.0 to have the integration....I sure am glad that I made plenty of backups so I could get my old system back up and running.

I've tried filling out tickets with the errors, have also contacted licensing support to get a v6.0 key, and haven't gotten any responses.

Looks like Parallells has bitten off more than it could chew when they tried to take everybody else's product and make it their own.

ANd I am not usually one to gripe about Sw-.... oops... Parallels.

Looks like Parallells has bitten off more than it could chew when they tried to take everybody else's product and make it their own.

ANd I am not usually one to gripe about Sw-.... oops... Parallels.

Indeed. Parallels is overwhelmed IMO. And you're not the only one to gripe about them, nearly 50% of my posts start off with some form of complaint...

Back