• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Billing

D

Daniel Grant

Hi,

This probably seems like a stupid question and is most likely trivial to sort, but when I go to the Client area of my Plesk installation, I get a banner across the top:

"Error: Unable to fetch customers' balances: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing."

Now, I don't have a Plesk Billing license, and I don't want one, I just want to know how to disable/remove Plesk billing, so I don't see this message every time I access a Client page...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Daniel.

Hello Daniel:

If you are using a Redhat base distro, simply run this command:

yum remove plesk-billing

It will remove this package ;).

Regards!

CentOs is a redhat base disto. So execute this command !

What if you don't want to remove?

I have PPB and CP installed, and I get the same error. Anyone know how to fix?

Dear Parallels

I have removed plesk billing. Can I remove its database now ? Probably there shouldnt be any problem but you never know ... :p

Can't disable integration on debian

Hi - I too have this issue on a recent install of Plesk Billing (standalone) and Plesk Panel.

We get the following error all over the place:

"Error: Unable to fetch customers' balances: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing."

I just want to disable the Plesk Billing integration with the panel as we ditched Plesk Billing. I've already removed all of the packages related to this from the panel server.

How do I turn this integration off?! I've Goggled it to death so far!

Anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Make sure that all billing related packages are removed and then try to reset dashboard presets:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/desktop --add-preset /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/xml/dashboard-presets-admin.xml -overwrite true
# /usr/local/psa/bin/desktop --add-preset /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/xml/dashboard-presets-client.xml -overwrite true
# /usr/local/psa/bin/desktop --add-preset /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/xml/dashboard-presets-domain.xml -overwrite true
# /usr/local/psa/bin/desktop --add-preset /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/xml/dashboard-presets-reseller.xml -overwrite true

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the quick reply. The commands appeared to execute okay. They did not produce any output, however there weren't any errors either...

The error message unfortunately still remains. There must be a way to reverse / disable the billing integration!

Any further ideas?

Are you sure that psa-billing (or something like this) package is really removed there?

Not installed. The package was originally the standalone version anyway, and has never been installed on this panel via the auto-installer script.

# apt-get remove plesk-billing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package plesk-billing is not installed, so not removed
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

We have two Plesk Panel servers: 1 Linux and 1 Windows. I have disabled SSO on both of them as suggested. This has made no differene. The errors reported by the Linux and Windows Panel respectively are:

Error: Unable to fetch customers' balances: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing.

and:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://billing.wessexnetworks.com/action-api/api.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\billing\BillingAPI.php on line 140

Error: Unable to fetch customers' balances: Unable to connect to Plesk-Billing.

Any help would be appreciated - there must be a simple fix for this. During the process of configuring both Plesk Panels and Plesk Billing something has automatically enabled this integration - which (to be honest) I wasn't aware was going to happen - all I want to do is turn it off!

Hello, everybody

Did anyone ever tried to remove the plesk-billing package from FreeBSD? I can find it in the list of installed packages, but not sure, if pkg_delete plesk-billing won't kill the Plesk itself... And don't want to try it on live server :)
And is there anyway to just turn this billing boundle off?

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have any idea on this? It's so frustrating that these bloody error messages can't be disabled... I just want to turn OFF Plesk billing integration!

There was no integration prior to configuring billing... so Plesk Billing has modified the panel installations! How do you reverse it?!?!?!

Uninstall Plesk Billing

Hi,

Parallels Technical Support help me remove this package.

myhost# pkg_info | grep 'billing'
plesk-billing-6.0.4 Billing system

Then we removed the package:

myhost# pkg_delete plesk-billing-6.0.4 Billing system

This removed the Parallels Plesk Billing package.

#apt-get remove plesk-billing
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package plesk-billing is not installed, so not removed
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Any other thoughts? Parallels?!?!

Uninstall Plesk Billing

Folks,
For many years have I been spoiled by the power of the Hsphere panel,
and then the cPanel, but never, ever in my live have I dealt with something so awkward and handicapped as the Plesk Panel.

Their motto must be "Why simple when one can make it complicated."

Unfortunately I have to suffer out a 1 year cloud server contract with 1&1, which offered no other option than this handicapped Plesk Panel, which I did not imagine it would be that useless.

Perhaps someday Plesk will grow up and incorporate some of the most useful features of other control panels.

Sorry, but this application has wasted my time on a grant scale, and I'm not prepared to give my customers root access, for something that should be point and click in the control panel, or should not install itself, unless a license is purchased.

Back