1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Business Manger.

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by RemcoC, Nov 29, 2011.

1. RemcoC

RemcoC New Pleskian

Good evening.

Have a problem with the Customer and Business Manager of the control panel 10.3.0.

If customers sign up via the web store. Then the customer data created and they get a bill through the mail.
    If they pay then I activate their account to the Business Manager installed on server02.

The Business Manager, I added a separate control panel (server04) where the account will be located.

When I got to the subscription details of the customer's view and that their account is to create server04 than he indicates:

Error: Object not found: BsDomain

If I try through the Business Manager clients. The clients select and then try to synchronize,
    I get the following error message:

Error: The following error occurred when synchronizing the selected clients:
    Client can not sync # 7: Restoring the client account panel 'server04' failed: plesk unix: Customer is not found in panel
    # 8 client can not synchronize: Restoring the client account panel 'server04' failed: plesk unix: Customer is not found in panel
    Solve the problem manually and try to synchronize again.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Kind Regards,
    Remco

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hello,

It's very hard to understand where do you see this error.
    Could you please post some screenshots here? Could you please provide exact steps to reproduce in form: "I click Button1, see Screen2, click Button 3, see Screen4?

If it's possible, could you please send me credentials to your server via private message? But in any case I need clear steps to reproduce to help you with this issue.

Regards,
    Eugene.