• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk control panel error : of_get_key_by_product

M

Miams

Since yesterday my plesk control panel page display this message :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 4506

I didn't do anything, it happened during the weekend.

I check others forum posts :
- restart IIs, Plesk
- "psaadm" has already Full Access Permission at this folder : ( C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\repository )
- My registry.xml seems good, but I try to recreate this file like here : http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=82548, nothing change.

Today in version file : v9.0.1 Windows 2003/2008 20090128.13 (I don't remember if I had another version last week)

This is really annoying, I have a lot of websites on this server.

Someone has another idea ?

Thanks

ok I found this : http://kb.odin.com/en/6419

and I have the same error message and the same log error message.

The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( PHP-5.2.6 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: php[4120], PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\modules\php_psakey.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0.
(+ same message with dll: php_openssl.dll, php_curl.dll)

But the solution can't work. "psaadm" has already Full Access Permission at this folder : ( C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\repository )

Any idea ?

Thanks

Ok, so I reinstall Plesk, and now this is working.
I just lose some Domain DNS records and some email account.

Thanks to... myself !

Back