• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Plesk crashed same time last two nights websites go down aswell

exclusion

New Pleskian
I managed to get it back up both times by rebooting but i'm wondering is something worse wrong i'd like to figure out how to fix each time i get a email from cron saying

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/processpaneluserspackages", line 43, in <module>
new_plan = {str(uid): package for uid, package in list_all().items()}
File "/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/clcommon/cpapi/GeneralPanel/general_panel.py", line 118, in list_all
uid_package_map[int(line[0])] = line[1]
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Error'

Can anyone help please thanks in advance

hi no nothing but its definitely crashing i suppose youve no idea by that email from cron do you? or any way i can find out why?

actually when looking at one site the same error is coming up multiple times might make sense to you :)?

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 9
hello @exclusion

if I'm not mistaken the /usr/sbin/processpaneluserspackages is a part of cloudlinux that tries to check for updates for control panel.
as you're using Plesk which is having it's own updates mechanism I guess you can find appropriate jobs in crontab by
:~# grep -iR processpaneluserspackages /etc/cron.d* /var/spool/cron/*
and comment them out

Back