• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk error

K

kingconnections

Ok so I upgraded to plesk 7.5.1. I currently use modernbill to add my clients and domains automattcly to the server. Well after a custormer recently purchased a plan I now get this error when logging into the control panel.

Any ideas?

Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility packagemng: packagemng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ComponentsChecker.php:2 psaerror(string "Unable to create ComponentsChecker object: Unable to exec utility packagemng: packagemng: Unable to set UID or GID: Operation not permitted")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:1 componentscheckermaker()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:2 actionlog->submit()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:2 createsessionadmin(string "admin", string "xxxxxxxxx")
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:2 createsession(string "admin", string "xxxxxxxxxx")

Back