1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Expand and Alias Domains

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by hipernet, May 22, 2006.

1. hipernet

hipernet Guest

What my alias domains in Plesk 8 for Linux and Plesk 7.5.6 for Windows will happen with Plesk Expand 2.0?

It will disappear?
    Plesk Expand 2.0 will break down?
    Plesk Expand 2.0 will omit them?

How Plesk Expand acts when it does not know what to do with something that doesn't know?

Please I need answers.

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    Good luck. I'm trying to get Expand working with a Windows server with 200 domains and a Linux server with 400 domains and a central e-mail server and I'm having daily problems and no anwers. I really wish SWSoft would more pro-actively respond to Expand issues, or otherwise discontinue the product. Tonight again I just "lost" some e-mail accounts on CM. The whole domain is gone - wiped off this planet. Guess how much my clients love me?

The idea behind Expand is so wonderful and advanced - it's really neccesary to centralise services as your business grows - but the actual implementation of Expand leaves a lot to be desired.