1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk is dead....

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by alex986best, Jun 15, 2006.

1. alex986best

alex986best Guest

I had some problems about creating domains and subdomains.

Now I restarted plesk and I can't even see the web interface...

What sould I do?

Please help me.

Thanks

2. alex986best

alex986best Guest

ok, I restarted psa and works good, but when I open the modules page I get the following error

Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name' at line 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror(string "Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name' at line 1")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/ModuleMaker.php:21 db_query(string "SELECT id, name, packname, display_name, version, release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name;")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/modules.php:18 getModules()

recently I updated from mysql 3.23 to mysql 5.0

Pleaase help me!