• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk is dead....

A

alex986best

I had some problems about creating domains and subdomains.

Now I restarted plesk and I can't even see the web interface...

What sould I do?

Please help me.

Thanks

ok, I restarted psa and works good, but when I open the modules page I get the following error

Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name' at line 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:203 psaerror(string "Unable to query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name' at line 1")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/ModuleMaker.php:21 db_query(string "SELECT id, name, packname, display_name, version, release, description, icon FROM Modules ORDER BY name;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/modules.php:18 getModules()

recently I updated from mysql 3.23 to mysql 5.0

Pleaase help me!

Back