• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Plesk key update deferral notification" bug?

B

brandnewx

I'm running Plesk 8.3 on a Windows 2003 R2 box along with 30 domains. Plesk key expiration date is May 22, 2008. Every hour, I receive this email from plesk:

Subject: Plesk key update deferral notification
Body: License key PLSK.00xxxxxx.0000 is up-to-date. [I removed the actual license number]

I was wondering if there is any problem with this. How do I turn it off if this is normal behavior?

Please advise.

Hi, I've installed the fix yesterday but the problem still persists.

Plesk key update deferral notification

I have the same problem.
I upgraded to 8.3 and started getting these emails every hour.

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem.

Regards,

Alex Vr

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyone knows how to fix this?
I tried all solutions in knowledgebase..

Regards,

Alex Vr

Same here

I too have tried the suggested changes with Windows Server 2003 R2 running Plesk 8.3 and get exactely the same behaviour every hour

Just to clarify, I receive the email 3 to 4 times a day. So this is not every hour like I said.

Hello,

Yesterday I stopped receiving these emails without any action..

Regards,

Alex Vr

I'm having the same problem. Anyone has any idea why it occurs and how its solved.
Any help appreciated. Thanks...

BUMP Anyone got it working?

MY license is expiring pretty soon!!!!

they want charge me money

I open an ticket ask them to fix this bug for my machine, but they said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This issue should be checked and investigated by our Technical Support Team. For this you need to purchase a support contract at http://www.parallels.com/en/buyonline/support/.

You have next options when purchasing support:
a) Per Incident support - cost is $75 and includes email and phone support for this specific incident,
b) Annual Email Support - cost is $399 and includes email support for this license for one year,
c) Annual Premium Support - cost is $699 and includes phone and email support for this license for one year.

Please provide us with your Online Order ID and update this ticket.

We look forward to your reply.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

do you guys think they provide any good services?

do you guys think they provide any good services?

Nope. If you purchased through a third-party provider, ask them for assistance.

My colo facility fixed this issue for me on one of our servers yesterday, within 4 hours of the request.

ALL of my attempts to contact Plesk directly have been ignored or brushed off, even when they were in regards to security issues. Apparently, reporting a vulnerability in Plesk to Parallels requires you to pay them $75 for the privilege.

Back