1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk key update deferral notification

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by kkkkk, Mar 18, 2007.

1. kkkkk

kkkkk Guest

Hello,
    I need help, I want to upgrade my key and i can´t. I get the follow error:

Unable to update key. An error occured while processing your key. You can try to update it later. Incorrect product version format.

inside de Panel i tried to do a rollback an i get that:

keymng::install() failed: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (Error code 1060) at OpenService 'Apache2'
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: D:\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\key_revert.php:48 psaerror(string "keymng::install() failed: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. (Error code 1060) at OpenService 'Apache2'")

Please I need Help to upgrade this key.

Thnx.

Max

2. kkkkk

kkkkk Guest

solution :)

I found the solution!!:

Go to "inicio" -> "control panel" -> "Add or Remove programs" -> "Plesk Version" -> Clic on "change button" -> Option "RepaiR" -> when finish restart and plesk will down the update.

Bye