• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk licensing options

S

somnath

In the market, I find Plesk is offered with 30 domains, unlimited domains and a Power Pack. However, on the SwSoft website I dont find such info with clear comparison charts or feature list, advantage details etc.

Anyone knows of these products and where I can get detailed info of them so that I can choose which one I need for my purpose without spending a lot to go for everything that is there?

TIA

Thanks. It provided the information.

However, I still think a more appropriate option would have been to have a link for "Licensing Options" and have the details mentioned there. I was not clicking on Buy option as I dont want to buy right now and was looking for something for Licensing options, edition information similar to maybe Microsoft site or many other vendors.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by sergius
Maybe this link will helpful for you
http://www.swsoft.com/en/buyonline/plesk/win/

One more quick info... does the Power Pack work only with Unlimited domains or even with 30 domains?

TIA

Hi,
"Power Pack" feature do not depend on the number of domains on the license.

Thank you for the clarification.

Originally posted by Bender
Hi,
"Power Pack" feature do not depend on the number of domains on the license.

Back