1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk licensing options

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by somnath, Nov 3, 2007.

1. somnath

somnath Guest

In the market, I find Plesk is offered with 30 domains, unlimited domains and a Power Pack. However, on the SwSoft website I dont find such info with clear comparison charts or feature list, advantage details etc.

Anyone knows of these products and where I can get detailed info of them so that I can choose which one I need for my purpose without spending a lot to go for everything that is there?

TIA

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
  3. somnath

somnath Guest

4. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
  5. somnath

somnath Guest

Thanks. It provided the information.

However, I still think a more appropriate option would have been to have a link for "Licensing Options" and have the details mentioned there. I was not clicking on Buy option as I dont want to buy right now and was looking for something for Licensing options, edition information similar to maybe Microsoft site or many other vendors.

Thanks again!

6. somnath

somnath Guest

One more quick info... does the Power Pack work only with Unlimited domains or even with 30 domains?

TIA

7. Bender

Bender Guest

Hi,
    "Power Pack" feature do not depend on the number of domains on the license.

8. somnath

somnath Guest

Thank you for the clarification.