• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk login webpage integration

J

jhewer

hi

wish to integrate into my website a login for my plesk control panel, and another for my horde webmail, so that clients and myself can easily log into both from my website. so basically i want some text boxes on my site which 'link' to those corresponding to those of my plesk and horde webmail, acting as a shortcut....

i have checked with the company who i have my virtual server registered with, and they assure me that this is possible, however cannot give me any more info on how to go about achieving this.

if anyone could give me any advice then that woudl be great :)

cheers
jon

i assume its 4PSA Central Login i'm looking at? are there not any free alternatives? - is it not possible, using php or something, to take the data that would be entered in the login form on my site, and forward it onto my plesk login page and log on?

No problem, here you go:

For webmail login from your web page, insert this into the html:

<form action="http://webmail.domain.com/horde/imp/redirect.php" method="post" name="implogin" target="_blank" style="margin-bottom: 0; margin-top: 0">
<input type="hidden" name="actionID" value="105" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="mailbox" value="INBOX" />
<table align="center" border="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td align="right" width="38%"><font size="2">Username:</font></td>
<td align="left" width="62%"><input type="text" class="MyClass" tabindex="1" name="imapuser" value="" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="right" width="38%"><font size="2">Password:</font></td>
<td align="left" width="62%"><input type="password" class="MyClass" tabindex="2" name="pass" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><input type="hidden" name="folders" value="INBOX" />
<input type="hidden" name="new_lang" value="en_US">
<input type="hidden" tabindex="3" name="server" value="mail.domain.com"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td align="left" class="light"><input type="submit" class="button" height="15px" name="button" tabindex="4" value="Login" onclick="return submit_login();" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--

function selectLang()
{

if (document.implogin.imapuser.value == '' &&
document.implogin.pass.value == '') {
var lang_page = 'login.php?new_lang=' + document.implogin.new_lang[document.implogin.new_lang.selectedIndex].value;
self.location = lang_page;
}
}
//-->
</script>
<script language="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript">
<!--

if (window.document.captureEvents != null) {
window.document.captureEvents(Event.KEYPRESS);
window.document.onkeypress = enter_key_trap;
}
//-->
</script>
<!-- This file contains any "Message Of The Day" Type information -->
<!-- It will be included below the log-in form on the login page. -->
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
if (parent.frames.horde_main) parent.document.title = 'Webmail :: Welcome';
//-->
</script>

Be sure to change 'domain.com' to your domain name

And here's for the Plesk login:

<form action="https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443/login_up.php3" method="post" name="form1" target="_blank" id="form1" style="margin-bottom: 0"><h4>Plesk Control Panel</h4><center>Manage your webspace and email.</center>
<table width="98%">
<tr>
<td width="38%" align="right"><font size="2">Login:</font></td>
<td width="62%" align="left"><input class="input; MyClass" name="login_name" type="text" id="login_name" value="" maxlength="50"><br></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="38%" align="right"><font size="2">Password:</font></td>
<td width="62%" align="left"><input name="passwd" type="password" id="passwd" value="" maxlength="50" class="MyClass"><br></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td width="38%"></td>
<td width="62%"><input type="submit" height="18px" value="Login"></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

Once again, insert your parameters in the first line. In both instances I have a new window open after login. To avoid this simply remove 'target="_blank"' from the form statement

Only problem is.. What if you run multiple plesk servers? How hard would it be to change it to parse the domain name out and put that in as the correct address instead of using a static IP?

True, but in my case i only have one plesk server - so it works perfectly for me

The login on a single server is simple, as described above (just pass arguments to the action script). 4PSA Central Login addresses the problem of login to multiple serves. There are providers that use it with more than 50 servers.

hi

I wish to integrate into my website a login for my Mail Enable webmail, not in Horde.
please give me the html code for Mail Enable webmail so that i can put it on my website.

Back