• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk not detect Icewarp

E

evslanca

Please help me,

Did I install Icewarp Webmail, but does the plesk say that no this installed, doesn't he appear assets in the plesk, does it seem that the plesk didn't detect the webmail, what do I make?
I am not using MERAK SERVER, just Icewarp Webmai with Mailenable

what can be?

i beleive you need to have merak installed with it.

This had happened to me and the webmail was detected when merak was installed.

But do you use MERAK or Mailenable? Can I install MERAK and won't to use Mailenable give conflict?

Plesk recognizes Merak Webmail supplied only with Merak distribution kit.
Standalone Icewarp Webmail will not be detected by Plesk.

Also we do not recommend to install standalone Icewarp Webmail together with Merak. Standalone installation affects native Webmail configuration. Therefore the last is getting unable to work properly.

Thank you for the answers, but which webmail can use with the plesk? I don't want to use Horde, I am using the Mail enable...

U have an alternative in the application vault of the domain (if you have the licence)

The stuff is called Ubimeiu , which is a webmail client, which will work with plesk , and u can use this instead of horde.

Back