• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Panel - 500 Internal Server Error

A

AlecM

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server error, right after I login. I was searching the forums I ran a few commands that I saw frequently through SSH.

Code:
/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi -c /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini -d auto_prepend_file=auth.php3 -u psaadm
Code:
HP Notice:  Undefined index:  REQUEST_URI in /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3 on line 30
PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(/etc/psa/.psa.shadow) [<a href='function.file-get-contents'>function.file-get-contents</a>]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 385
Expires: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Last-Modified: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:59:45 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
P3P: CP="NON COR CURa ADMa OUR NOR UNI COM NAV STA"
Content-type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

0: common_func.php3:108
	psaerror(string 'Unable to connect to database: get_admin_password() failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead')
1: auth.php3:93

Code:
df -h
Code:
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/vzfs              45G  8.3G   37G  19% /
/dev/vzfs             100M  106K  100M   1% /tmp
none                   16G  4.0K   16G   1% /dev
tmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /usr/local/psa/handlers/before-local
tmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /usr/local/psa/handlers/before-queue
tmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /usr/local/psa/handlers/before-remote
tmpfs                  16G     0   16G   0% /usr/local/psa/handlers/info
tmpfs                  16G   80K   16G   1% /usr/local/psa/handlers/spool

Yep.
Error states that psaadm lacks permissions for .psa.shadow

Is it present there?

I have picture like this:

# ls -la /etc/psa/.psa.shadow
-rw------- 1 psaadm psaadm 6 Apr 17 07:51 /etc/psa/.psa.shadow

Back