• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk Panel (8443) is loading forever

RedondoB

New Pleskian
Hi

When I try to run Pesk Panel on SSL Port 8443 (and also on http 8880), the site is just loading forever, no error message, no stopping... It's just loading and loading with no data...

How can I test what the problem is?

Thanks

Redondo

Please check whether those ports are open and connection to it are not blocked..
Try "telnet localhost 8443" on the server and try "telnet <IP_Address> 8443" and see what it has to say. Do they connect or gives error?

Please check whether those ports are open and connection to it are not blocked..
Try "telnet localhost 8443" on the server and try "telnet <IP_Address> 8443" and see what it has to say. Do they connect or gives error?

Hi
THanks for your reply. Ports are open as I am trying it with localhost without success...

From your reply, it seems telnet localhost 8443 works, but with IP it does not, right?

Check the firewall to see if appropriate rule is set for traffic shaping.

Back