• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Patch 6.5.2

sonics

Regular Pleskian
Has anyone upgraded the version of plesk 6.5.1 to 6.5.2?

does it generate some new problems?

regards chris

Sorry I can't find it. Under Patches I only see:
"ServicePack 1 build040120.16"

If I go to download I can get Plesk "6.5.2 build040303.19" but it is the full Programm not the update / patch.

Can anyone give me a direct Link to the download?

Thanks
Johannes

I've just installed plesk 6.5.2_build040303.19_Win200x.exe over a plesk 6.5.sp1_for_031125.18_build040120.16.msp plesk but:

Plesk Scheduler and Plesk PopPass Service don't start (Error 1060 at OpenService 'plesksrv').

So Admin Interface doesn't work and customers' websites display a plesk welcome page but data are still there.

any ideas to roll back?

thanks in advance

Plesk Scheduler and Plesk PopPass Service don't start (Error 1060 at OpenService 'plesksrv').

Please give some feedback. My server is now unreachable still 12 hours.

Thanks

I've uninstalled plesk from server, rebooted, and reinstalled.

Now services start, but plesk doesn't care about data.
In windows' folders there are my clients' files but plesk doesn't recognize them.

Tried also to re-create a couple of domains but plesk replies with errors.

Now I'm copying all useful data in another server and I'm gonna start over with plesk installation.

After that how would be possible to restore my presets and configurations from the copy ?

Plesk 6.5 Service Pack2 Problems

We (SWsoft) have made a decision to pull the Plesk 6.5.2 Service Pack from the downloads and Patch section of the Website because of reported issues after upgrading.

If you installed the Plesk 6.5 Service Pack 2 on your system and are experiencing problems with your server contact us through our online support form at https://www.plesk.com/register/support/form.php. Place the words " Plesk 6.5.2 Installation Problem" in the Problem Subject line and describe in detail what installing the Service Pack broke on your system.

SWsoft's support team will assist you in its earliest possible convenience FOC. Please be prepared to allow a support tech to access your system with a Server Permission Form . (If we don't have one on file already)

Regards,

Todd L. Crumpler
SWsoft, Inc.

Back