• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Professional Web Site Editor acting strange

I

Inner Child 77

I don't know how many people use this but we do. Now it seems to be acting up after the upgrade but only for a single domin. We have a client that is using a external mail server so I disabled the mail and removed the records from qmail. Now Other domains that are in our complete control seem to still have it working fine but this one domain isn't. I have tried recreated the application several times now and in IE I get a page cannot be found error. But in Firefox the index.php pages loads. Now I don't want to hve to tell this one client that they need to download and use Firefox for this so I am open to suggestions.

Just as a follow up with Firefox I get the login screen but I can't seem to connect. Now I have also double checked the username and password and they seem to be fine.

Also cannot connect FTP - will start searching the Forum

OK Last edit.... I think..... I can connect with the IP but not the domain. Can somebody give me some advice?

IC

OK so I have been trying things and this is what I am finding. I tried restarting bind and that really didn't do anything. But if I put the www infront of the domain I can get to the login page but when I put in the username and password I get a "can't connect error". This leads me to believe that this is a DNS error. James mention something like this in a previous post but that was then end of it so I don't know where to go from here.

Thanks...

IC

Back