• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Query - help me

K

Kishorghadge

Plesk help require

1)How shift domain from one client to othe in plesk windows 7.5.

2)Domain log delete option is disable in admin, client and domain control panel of plesk. I require to enable it. So domain user can able to delete logs by control panel. How can i enable it. What services are require to enable. it. Please help me.

3)I wants to do setup of one site and wants to restore backup of awstats of site on plesk also.What process i require to follow to restore awstats. Site is currently not on plesk but its have awstats installed on it. How i wants to shift the site on plesk and restore awstats. can i rename the monthly awstat to awstst052006.domain.com and place it in plesk. Is it work?

4)When i take full backup of plesk it only backup plesk configuration or it also backup the webdata of virtual host which are on plesk.

1) Please read http://supportkb.plesk.ru/article_138_991_en.html
To transfer a domain from one client to another the following Plesk command line utility is used:

"%plesk_bin%\domain.exe" -u <domain name> -clogin <client login name>

<domain name> is the domain name that you want to transfer.
<client login name> is a login name of the client who you want to transfer the domain.

2) You cannot remove individual log files. Only archived logs (.zip archives) can be removed.

4) Full Plesk backup does full backup: Plesk config, virtual hosts, mail, db etc

Back