• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk & Sitebuilder

A

Aleks

I installed SiteBuilder for Windows 2.0 and obtained the 1 year free license that SWSoft is giving out... I have Plesk 7.5 Reloaded installed and fully functioning with MS SQL support... My problem is that even though a client can access sitebuilder.<domain>, the Plesk CP grays out the sitebuilder icon as admin or client. What am I doing wrong?

And why can anyone access sitebuilder.<domain> without authentication?

Thanks,

Aleks

You should upgrade your Plesk to 7.5.6 version and install latest hotfix.

Well, now that's the thing: I have a freshly installed 7.5.6 build 051107.20 licensed with de MS SQL Pack and the Auto-Updater does not find any Hotfixes needed. Is it not necessary to open a registry arquive in the Application Vault or something like that?

Ow, yes.... for logging sake (so that others may solve the same problem), aplying the mentioned patch did work just fine - I was simply having a hard time aplying the right patch, but since they are few, with a little patience it's up and running -Thanks a lot!

Back