• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk time and licence failure

S

sunmacet

Hello,

I just adjusted our server clock to correct time (4 minutes backwards) and now Plesk says that our licence is expired. There was almost one year left of our licence.

How I can fix this issue and adjust our clock to correct time? This is just stupid that this small adjustment can do this...

Thanks for any help.

Regards.

same thing just happened to me. Seem that the system time jumped ahead one year!

a php date function shows "2008-12-02 10:12:41" - should be 2007

anyone got a fix?

To set the system clock under Linux, use the date command. As an example, to set the current time and date to July 31, 11:16pm, type ``date 07312316'' (note that the time is given in 24 hour notation). If you wanted to change the year as well, you could type ``date 073123161998''. To set the seconds as well, type ``date 07312316.30'' or ``date 073123161998.30''. To see what Linux thinks the current local time is, run date with no arguments.

Thanks hostingguy

that did the trick!!!

It seems that when updating the sys time in plesk - the year field is defaulting to "2008"

Back